We all love our cars and want a nice comfy interior inside. So, which part of the car interior is arguable the most important in terms of both comfort and style? Indeed, it’s the seats in your car. Seat covers are quite popular among car owners to protect those seats from wear or accidental spills.
These seat covers also come in different color options. Among various colors or mixes of colors, the combination of black and red has been immensely popular for many years now. So, today, I have brought a review guide exclusively for red and black car seat covers. This fantastic color combo in modern design has a permanent place in people’s hearts, but can seat covers do the same? Let’s find out.
Best Custom Fit Seat Covers: Red and Black
As you drive regularly, there is no full-proof way of preventing dust and dirt from entering the car unless you use something like EKR custom-fit full car seat covers. The leather construction with foam padding and polyester sheet gives it extra comfortability and durability. Moreover, the high-quality stitches alongside zippers and buckles make this seat cover an appealing choice.
Red and Black Car Seat Covers Review
It all seems fun and game until you get into the market and get confused seeing hundreds of seat cover options. If you don’t know exactly what to look for, choosing the right seat cover for your car is highly challenging. Unfortunately, it’s pretty common among new car owners to get overwhelmed by the plethora of options and make the wrong purchase decision.
While lots of options aren’t necessarily a good thing, the options become very limited when you opt for a specific color combo for seat covers. Here, the red and black color combo is no different. So, to provide you with the absolute best options among this limited selection, I have put hours of research into this review.
- Best Choice: OUTOS Luxury Leather Auto Car Seat Cover
- Best Value: INCH Empire Seat Covers Waterproof PU Leather Cushion
- Premium Pick: EKR Custom Fit Full Set Car Seat Cover
- Luxury Leather Seat Covers: GIANT PANDA Front Car Seat Cover
- Car Seat Cushion Covers: Red Rain Universal Seat Covers for Cars
- Airbag Compatible Seat Covers: FH Group Leather Seat Covers
- Synthetic Leather Seat Covers: INCH EMPIRE Seat Cover 5 Seats Full Set
- Non Slip Car Seat Covers: FREESOO Waterproof Car Seat Covers Leather
- Comfy Car Seat Covers: ISFC INSURFINSPORT Car Seat Covers
- Front And Rear Car Seat Covers: FREESOO Car Seat Cover Cushions
* All Above 10 links are #Ads of Amazon
Moreover, the color combo isn’t just the end of the story; there are many other things to consider. As we advance, you’ll learn about all the verities that a seat cover comes in. So let’s take a deep dive into each seat cover and see what these beautiful red and black car seat covers have to offer for your car.
1. Best Choice: OUTOS Luxury Leather Auto Car Seat Cover
The first option on my list is from OUTOS. This seat cover has earned the top spot with its exceptional design and high quality. This seat cover will be an absolute banger for car owners looking for mostly black seat covers with a slight touch of red.
The OUTOS seat cover is made of PU leather, so the durability and look of your car set will be intact. Paired with a breathable non-woven backing, you don’t have to worry about sweating on hot summer days. In addition, the soft texture with sponge underneath adds further comfortability to the seat covers.
Car owners often seem disturbed about the complexity of car seat installation. But with OUTOS car seat covers, you can easily install and remove them in seconds.
- These seat covers are made of high-quality PU leather
- Comes in a five-seat setup
- Has breathable non woven backing
- Equipped with triple disassembly and retraction
- It’s a premium and durable seat cover
- Has five layers of rebound composite
- The materials are environment friendly
- The installation is quick and easy
- There are some fitting issues
- Mostly incompatible with airbags
Final Thoughts About the Product: If you are more of a fan of black with a splash of color red, OUTOS is hands down the best deal for you. Besides, quality material and quick installation make this seat cover an easy recommendation.
2. Best Value: INCH Empire Seat Covers Waterproof PU Leather Cushion
Are you running short on budget? Don’t worry, as INCH won’t deprive you of your right to enjoy high-quality red and black car seat covers. First, the material is artificial leather here. But you really cannot complain about it considering the pocket-friendly price tag. Moreover, INCH has tried to compensate for that with a thicker surface of 0.9 mm. Not only does it make the seat cover more durable, but the spill resistance also gets better too.
The anti-skidding feature is present here, which means the seat covers won’t move around behind your back. Airbag and seat belt compatibility further ensures that safety isn’t compromised. Lastly, the installation is straightforward with the instructions added to the package. The installation accessories are included, too, so you don’t have to buy anything separately for installation.
- Made of environment-friendly PU leather
- The seat covers have a 0.9 mm surface thickness
- Has seat belt and airbag compatibility
- Two installation accessories included
- Has excellent spill resistance
- The thicker surface offers more seat protection
- Elastic straps allow stretched fit
- Anti-skidding prevents the seat cover from wobbling
- Some users complained about lengthy installation
Final Thoughts About the Product: These red and black car seat covers are hard to beat for the price tag. Moreover, INCH has added excellent features like thick surface and airbag compatibility to solidify itself as a good investment.
3. Premium Pick: EKR Custom Fit Full Set Car Seat Cover
EKR brings the perfect option for car owners looking for a red seat (mostly) with tints of black at the sides. Like most other premium options EKR too has a four-layered construction. In addition, there are layers of foam and polyester which at the same time ensure comfortability and durability.
I absolutely love the stitching quality of these EKR seat covers. Seating on these, you won’t even feel like sitting on a seat cover instead of the actual seat. Instead of universal fitting, these seat covers are tailor-made. It means it guarantees to fit on the exact seats of your car.
- This seat cover has a four-layer construction
- Tailored seat covers guarantees snug fit on seats
- Premium stitching to replicate the feel of original seats
- Includes headrest covers and airbag cutouts
- Durable and premium quality sit cover
- Allows easy self-installation
- Doesn’t compromise the safety
- Offers excellent breathability
- Fronts seats are slightly challenging to install
Final Thoughts About the Product: An excellent premium seat cover with perfect fit and quality, that’s how I would summarize the EKR seat covers. If you can manage the installation, you would love the experience of using this seat cover.
4. Luxury Leather Seat Covers: GIANT PANDA Front Car Seat Cover
The luxury leather seat covers the title, and the price tag of this Giant Panda doesn’t seem to match, so I was a bit skeptical at first. But, the high-quality PU leather design proved me wrong. Moreover, the seat cover is water-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about accidental spills and can wash the seat covers with water from time to time.
Unlike other options, Giant Panda luxury leather seat covers only come in a pair for two front seats. The diamond embroidery makes this already cool-looking car seat even more remarkable. With the help of the installation manual, you can install these seat covers within ten minutes without flipping the seat or removing the headrest.
- Made from high-grade faux leather
- Comes in a set of two
- Seat covers have diamond embroidery
- It can be installed within 10 minutes
- The seat cover is resistant to water and scratches
- Seat covers can be installed without headrest removal or seat flip
- It’s compatible with most cars, SUV, pick-up truck
- Airbag compatibility offers uncompromised safety
- The seat covers are not breathable enough
- Not a good fit for bigger seats
Final Thoughts About the Product: Giant Panda’s product has every right quality to become an excellent luxury leather seat cover. If you can make sure the cover will fit your seat, your purchase will be worth it.
5. Car Seat Cushion Covers: Red Rain Universal Seat Covers for Cars
Red Rain made this absolute beauty of red and black car seat covers, with red leather with hints of black at the sides. Comfort lovers are always looking for a car seat cushion cover, and for them, this Red Rain eco-friendly leather seat covers are an absolute treat.
Car seat cushion cover means ultimate comfortability, and Red rain successfully provided that with a soft multi-layer composite sponge. Even the most inexperienced car owners can install this car seat thanks to the S-hooks, chucks, and adjustable elastic straps. As per the manufacturer, these anti-slip seat covers will fit 95% of the car seats and airbags available on today’s market.
- Made of eco-friendly PU leather
- Combines S-hooks, Chucks, and adjustable elastic straps
- Offers airbag compatibility with 95% of cars
- Has multiple layers of composite sponge
- It’s a durable and comfortable car seat
- The symmetrical stitch pattern gives a cool look
- The seat covers are super easy to install
- Anti-slip silicone prevents the seat cover from wobbling
- Doesn’t fully cover larger seats
Final Thoughts About the Product: If you are looking for a colorful car seat cushion cover to revamp your car’s interior, Red Rain will be a great choice. If you can manage the installation, it’s a no-brainer to look for other options.
6. Airbag Compatible Seat Covers: FH Group Leather Seat Covers
FH group seat cover brings a new height to the game regarding fitting and airbag comparability. These stylish red-lined black seat covers are made of PU leather with superb padding to ensure maximum comfort.
A zipper on top and elastic trim edges offer adjustability and the best fit possible to avoid the fitting issues people often face. I was talking about being an airbag compatible seat cover, which was made possible by the side-less design. Even after the snug fit, non-slip silicone holds the seat covers in place.
- Made with top quality faux leather with high-density foam
- Zipper and elastic trims ensure fitting adjustability
- Non-slip silicone for a solid fit
- Sideless design for airbag compatibility
- Soft cushioning provides the utmost comfort
- Fits a wide range of vehicles
- Easily cleanable with a wipe
- Installation takes only a few minutes
- There are some quality control issue
Final Thoughts About the Product: Once these airbag compatible seat covers are on, the quality and material will take good care of you and your seat. FH group car seat covers should serve you well for regular car seats if you are not trying to push these on bigger seats.
7. Synthetic Leather Seat Covers: INCH EMPIRE Seat Cover 5 Seats Full Set
At first glance, you’ll fall in love with the look of this premium quality of INCH Empire’s seat cover. I love that there is not too much red, and these synthetic leather seat covers portray that color choice pretty well.
These car seats have one of the most excellent cushioning I have ever seen in a red and black seat cover. On top of that, the center part has some extra sponges to top it off. It was expected from a premium seat cover like this to have airbag and seat belt compatibility, and you get that here. The zippers and Velcro lining at the side of synthetic leather seat covers offer tons of flexibility in fitting.
- Comes with five-seat covers in the package
- Has airbag and seat belt support
- Comes with installation accessories
- Velcro and zippers offer adjustability
- Has a stylish design and stitching
- Anti-slip silicone to hold the covers in place
- Excellent elasticity for universal fit
- Seat covers are easy to clean
- The seat covers have some breathability issues
Final Thoughts About the Product: If you are looking for high-quality red and black synthetic leather seat covers with a subtle tone, this INCH Empire product is an intelligent choice. Besides, the extra cushioning makes it even better for customers looking for comfort.
8. Non Slip Car Seat Covers: FREESOO Waterproof Car Seat Covers Leather
If you are a fan of a lot of embroidery work on the seat, then FREESOO has brought you the perfectly designed seat cover. Firstly, The seat cover is made of faux leather, so the durability factor is already there. What’s more impressive is that these covers have elastic sides and headrests that ensure a snug universal fit and hold these non-slip car seat covers in place. Considering many drivers have complained about slipping issues from seat covers, this feature from FREESOO is a welcome addition to these perfect non-slip seat covers. Another impressive aspect of this FREESOO seat cover is that it’s super easy to install. You can install the seat cover in under 30 minutes following the installation video.
- The seat cover side, and headrest are made of elastic cloth
- Compatible with most five seater vehicles
- Made of quality faux leather
- Soft sponge cushioning for extra comfort
- Has durable and long-lasting construction
- The strong stitching ensures longevity and a cool look
- It can be easily installed within 30 minutes
- Has pockets on the back
- Three separate pieces for the back seats make the installation tough
Final Thoughts About the Product: If you want to give your car seats a wholly revamped and modern look, look no further and grab these non slip seat covers from FREESOO.
9. Comfy Car Seat Covers: ISFC INSURFINSPORT Car Seat Covers
Aside from the functionality, you also want a comfortable seat cover, right? In search of comfy car seat covers, I have brought you the ISFC INSURFINSPORT comfy car seat covers. With this seat cover, you’ll get a six-layered seat cover that’s 0.35″ thick. Besides, there is extra car back seat storage too. So you don’t have to spend extra bucks on an additional car back seat organizer to fit your car. ISFC has also paid extra attention to safety by adding airbag compatibility. In addition, each seat has two transparent pockets to carry small necessary stuff like keys, wallets, and other everyday carries.
- Made of six-layered seat cover material
- Has a thickness of 0.35″
- Equipped with transparent pockets at the back of each seat
- Offers compatibility with airbags
- No compromise was made with safety
- You can carry extra staff
- Soft cushioning adds extra comfort
- Takes 5 to 10 minutes to install
- The covers don’t cover the side of the seats to ensure airbag compatibility
Final Thoughts About the Product: To take comfort to the next level, ISFC comfy car seat covers have no alternative. The six-layered seat covers have extra features like pockets that add more value to the product.
10. Front And Rear Car Seat Covers: FREESOO Car Seat Cover Cushions
The last option on the list is a perfectly balanced set of front and rear car seat covers from FREESOO. The seat cover usually comes in two and five pieces, and finding a five-piece set that checks all the boxes isn’t easy. But FREESOO has pulled it off perfectly with these high-quality leather seat covers.
FREESOO front and rear car seat covers have side-less designs to give space for the airbags. There are small pockets at the back to carry stuff too. There are non-slip fabrics at the bottom of the seat to prevent slipping from the seat.
- Offers universal fit to 5-seater vehicle models
- The bottom of the seats are made of non-slip fabrics
- The sideless design allows airbag compatibility
- The back seat covers are adjustable
- Comes in different sets and colors
- Made of premium leather material
- Velcro connectors offer easy adjustability
- The installation is straightforward
- Some units have slipping problem
- Some users complained about the bright embroidered letters
Final Thoughts About the Product: This second addition on this list from FREESOO has proved this manufacturer knows a thing or two about car seat covers. So if you want the excellent look, comfortability, and functionality in one package, give these FREESOO front, and rear seat covers a try.
Ultimate Buying Guide of Red and Black Car Seat Covers
There is no alternative to car seat covers when it comes to protecting your precious car seats. But due to the varieties present in the market, choosing one is tricky. Especially when you filter the choices with red and black car seat covers, making a decision becomes even more challenging. So, here are some features to look for to find the perfect red and black car seat covers.
- Material-The first consideration you need to make is in terms of materials. Seat covers are made from different materials. Each material comes with different advantages and drawbacks. For example, neoprene seat covers are great for raw protection and water-resistant. But the look of it isn’t something everyone would like. Next, fabric covers have excellent washability and moderate protection. Lastly, we have leather, which is the best looking and at the same time expensive of all. So depending on your priority, you have to make a choice.
- Look-Matching the seat covers with your car’s interior is essential to complete the look. Even when we talk specifically about red and black colors, different types of color blends are available. So, before you make a purchase, make sure what kind of blend you are looking for. Then, whether it’s more of one color or a pattern, make your purchase according to your preference.
- Stitching-The material provides durability, and that’s only partly true. To complete the whole picture, you also have to add stitching to the mix. A car seat cover has a complex shape with zippers and different attachments for installation. If the stitching isn’t strong enough, it’s only a matter of time before the strong material fails. So, alongside the material, make sure the stitchings are also high quality.
- Attachments-Attachments actually refer to the method of installation of the seat cover. Different seat covers have different ways of installation. It depends on the type of seat cover and the manufacturer. While some just stretch over the seat, others might have a zipped lock or Velcro for installation and fitting. Whatever attachment you choose, make sure they are high quality, provide a snug fit, and won’t fail under frequent use.
- Airbag and Seat Belt Compatibility-One familiar complaint car owners have against seat covers is the incompatibility with airbags and seat belts. As universal products, seat covers often fail to provide compatibility with these safety items, resulting in compromised safety. To avoid that issue, make sure your particular car seat cover is compatible with your car seat. For that information, ask the seller or mail the manufacturer beforehand.
- Comfort and Breathability-For me, these two factors come hand in hand. Of course, we all want to protect our seats, but that should not come at the cost of comfort or breathability. Don’t forget to check out cushioning used for the seat covers to ensure utmost comfort. As for the breathability, make sure the design ventilates the seat cover. Otherwise, driving with the seat covers can get extremely hot and uncomfortable.
- Pockets-This is an extra feature I think everyone should look for. Pockets at the back of the seat covers can be extremely handy. You can carry different stuff in there as necessary. With pockets present, you also won’t need a back seat organizer separately. If you want to enjoy these conveniences, you should only look for pockets in your car seat covers.
Red and Black Car Seat Covers Ideas
There is no doubt that red and black car seat covers provide a killer look for any car interior. That’s why I was inspired to put this article together separately for red and black seat covers. As you have already seen above, those ten seat covers already have some cool designs available in those two colors.
However, you can also make your version by contacting a custom shop. The cost might be a little high, but it’ll be worth it, representing your active lifestyle. Here you can find some ideas too worth checking out.
Which Color Seat Cover Is Best for a Car?
Only an owner of a particular car can answer this question. Of course, the color you like will be the best seat cover color for your car. However, here I have some tips for you. Usually, there are two trends here; one is clashing colors with the exterior, while the other is matching colors with the exterior. Both of them look equally good if the design is executed right.
How to Choose the Car Seat Cover Color?
There are many things to consider here, and I would like to keep that discussion under wraps for another day. For now, I would say your design style and exterior should decide the seat cover colors. If you are a fan of colorful designs, go for bright and funky stuff and start mixing colors with the exterior color. On the other hand, if you want a subtle and uniform look, matching with the exterior paint might be a good idea.
Which Type of Car Seat Cover Is Best?
The best type of car seat cover really depends on individual priority. With quality material and attachment, any seat cover can be good. However, leather seat covers with zippers tend to perform best in most cases. Just make sure the zippers are good enough to withstand frequent unzipping.
How Much Do Red and Black Car Seat Covers Cost?
As you have seen above, red and black seat covers are cheaper, even the leather ones. The price usually starts from around $100 and goes up to $300. Moreover, almost all the manufacturers, as well as custom shops, offer custom orders too. So those car seat covers will cost even more according to your order.
How to Replace/install Car Seat Covers?
Over the years, car seat cover installation has gotten easier. Most modern car seat covers come with different convenient attachments like hinges, Velcro, and zippers for easy installation. The methods usually differ a bit depending on the attachment. Below I have shown how you can FREESOO car seat cover with hinges and zipper.
- Step#1: First, attach the hinges and hooks at both ends of each seat cover.
- Step#2: For the first two seats, start by outing the seat cover on the seat and zip-up below the headrest.
- Step#3: Put the headrest cover on the headrest and snap the buckles.
- Step#4: For the actual seat installation, place the hinges through the seat gaps and organize them from the other end of the gap.
- Step#5: After installing the seats, attach the hooks anywhere below the seat. The rest of placing the headrest and waist support is pretty straightforward.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q1. What Color Seat Cover Matches a Red Car?
A) I think the answer to this question will vary from person to person. Usually, yellow, white, green, blue, and especially black seat covers go well with a red car. However, as long as a color looks good to you, you can use that with your red car.
Q2. Which Color Seat Cover Is Best for a Black Car?
A) As a neutral color, almost any color looks good with black. That's why many people choose the color black for their car to have the liberty to select any color of seats later. Other neutral colors like white, gray, brown, or any popping color should also look good.
Q3. Are the Seat Covers Worth It When You Lease a Car?
A) Seat covers are always worth it, whether it's a leased car or under any type of agreement. It can play a significant role in preserving the value of the leased car. Moreover, you won't have to be afraid about bringing food or drinks inside your car.
Q4. Can Car Seat Covers Be Used When Driving?
A) Of course, it can be. The whole point of car seat covers is to protect the factory seats from dust, dirt, or accidental spill. And all these are most likely to get in while you are driving. So, it's more important to use seat covers while driving.
Q5. Can You Use a Car Seat without the Cover?
A) Yes, you can. In fact, many people don't like the idea of seat covers since it hides the beauty of the high-end factory leather seats. Moreover, with new-gen ventilated seats, seat covers can be a matter of discomfort instead of protection.
Q6. Which Seat Cover Material Is Best for a Car?
A) I think the best depends on individual factors. For example, neoprene and cloth seat covers are the best in terms of cleaning. Moreover, cloth seat covers add extra softness. On the other hand, if you are more focused on the premium feel and look, faux leather should be the best option.
Q7. Which Is the Best Brand for Car Seat Covers?
A) There are so many brands on the market manufacturing quality car seat covers. Moreover, different brands have expertise in different aspects of the car seat cover. However, if I have to talk about the best, FH group and INCH Empire would be one of the best in the business.
Q8. How Much Does It Cost to Change Car Seat Covers?
A) The cost of changing car seat covers depends on factors like the number of covers, durability, fit, and most importantly, the material. The cost typically starts at around $100 and can easily go up to $1000. Moreover, custom shops can charge extra for installation too.
Our Top Pick: Most Comfortable Car Seat Covers
Do you want the real deal with a killer look? If yes, then this INCH EMPIRE Seat Cover 5 Seats Full Set is everything you are looking for. Unlike other cheaper brands, this manufacturer offers you true luxury made of faux leather. If you don’t know, it’s considered the most premium material for car seat covers.
Now, what’s the point of luxury if it’s not comfortable, right? For that, INCH Empire provides extra soft cushioning for hours of uninterrupted driving. In addition, airbag and seat belt compatibility is an essential aspect of safety, yet; many brands tend to ignore this factor.
Thanks to INCH Empire, they decided to make the seat covers fully universal with the compatibility intact. If all these features are not enough, then the killer look of the matte black leather finish is there to convince you. Overall, I pick this seat cover as my top pick from the list.
Word on the Trail
That’s a wrap for today. I hope you have understood that there are more things to consider other than just red and black car seat covers. There are several different factors that make a car seat cover great. If my review can help you even a little bit, my mission here will be successful. Two things you’ll find familiar in all these seat covers are protection and comfort. As for the rest, you have to get your priority straight and choose a seat cover according to that.